- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort|
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.