- Broad Spectrum SPF 100+
- Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Clean Feel
- Fast Absorbing
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer with Helioplex technology provides superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for a lightweight, clean feel.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Limit time on the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium edta, bht, methylisothiazolinone.|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.