Soltan Sensitive Protect Facial Sun Cream SPF50+ 50ml has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin
- Can be worn under make-up
- Anti-ageing complex
- Light & non-greasy
- SPF 50+
- UVA and UVB Protection
- Dermatologically tested
- No colour, no fragrance
- Advanced protection, expertly formulated by Soltan’s suncare scientists
- Unique antioxidant complex
- Helps to protect against short term and long term skin damage
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Use 1 teaspoon full of product for the face and neck. Rub in well
• One tube contains 10 applications
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
• Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene glycol, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Cetearyl alcohol, Tribehenin, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Decyl glucoside, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl acetate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Propylene glycol, T-butyl alcohol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Panax ginseng root extract.